Denlea & Carton


Port Chester Personal Injury Lawyers

Fighting for Injury Victims in Port Chester, NY

Denlea Carton team

If you have been injured in an accident that caused serious, catastrophic injuries, you might be entitled to compensation. To determine if you have a valid claim for damages, you need to consult with an experienced Port Chester personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your accident.

At Denlea & Carton, we believe in providing injury victims and their families aggressive, compassionate legal representation. Our Port Chester personal injury lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. Contact our office today at (914) 840-5927 for a free, confidential consultation.

Legal symbolsInjured in an Accident? Do Not Sign Anything!

One of the biggest mistakes that injury victims often make in the immediate aftermath of an accident is agreeing to a settlement that is far less than their claim is actually worth. You should never sign anything without having your case reviewed by an experienced attorney.

Get a Free Review of Your Personal Injury Case

Our Port Chester personal injury lawyers are not afraid to go up against the biggest insurance companies in the industry. We will review your case for free without obligation to retain our services. At Denlea & Carton, all of our attorneys have years of experience handling a wide variety of personal injury cases, from car and truck accidents to electrical explosions and medical malpractice.

Insurance companies, knowing the desperate situation that can be created by a sudden accident with injuries, may use deceitful tactics to try to get you to settle. You should never have to settle for less than your case may be worth.

Do I Need Medical Treatment If I Am Injured?

If you have been seriously injured in an accident, you need to seek medical treatment for your injuries. If you have been involved in a car accident, call 9-1-1 from the scene. Law enforcement can dispatch emergency medical services. In some cases, the full extent of your injuries may not be immediately apparent.

Even if you do not believe you were seriously injured, it is still essential to get evaluated by a doctor or physician. Failure to get treatment for your injuries could limit your recovery. Provide your Port Chester personal injury lawyer with all of your medical bills and records related to your treatment.

car accidentWhat Do I Need to Do to Get the Maximum Compensation?

In addition to seeking medical treatment, you should also do the following if you have been seriously injured in an accident:

  • Take photos and videos – If you are able, take pictures and videos at the scene of the accident. If you were involved in a slip and fall, take pictures of the hazard that contributed to your fall. If you were involved in a car accident, take photos of the area where the collision occurred.
  • Notify your superior or a manager – If you were involved in a workplace accident, notify your superior about the incident. In some cases, you may be required under your employment contract to follow specific protocols if you are injured on the job. If you are injured at a store or business, notify the manager.
  • Ask for contact information from witnesses – if there were witnesses to your accident, ask for their contact information. An eye-witness account may prove invaluable in determining liability in your case.
  • Contact our office – The best way to ensure that you maximize your recovery is by retaining a Port Chester personal injury lawyer. Call our office at (914) 368-7168 to get started.

Kinds of Damages in Personal Injury Cases

Every case is different, but certain factors will determine how much your case is worth. It is important to understand that you only have a limited amount of time to file a claim for damages after an accident. If you do not file a lawsuit within the statute of limitations, you may be barred from recovering damages.

Types of damages you may be able to recover include:

  • Costs related to medical treatment
  • Future medical bills
  • Property damage
  • Lost wages
  • Anticipated loss of future income
  • Pain and suffering

Call our office today at (914) 368-7168 to speak with a Port Chester personal injury lawyer that can help you decide how much to ask for in damages after an accident with serious injuries.


James R. Denlea

Jeffrey I. Carton

Robert J. Berg

Lindsey Leibowitz

Amber Wallace

John Leifert

Craig Cepler

Steven Schoenfeld

David Rubinstein

Stan Sharovskiy

Phil Smith

Martin McCann

News & Articles

2 Westchester Park Dr #410
White Plains, NY 10604

Map and Driving Directions

Phone: (914) 331-0100
Email: [email protected]

    Contact Us